Fits: Chevrolet Camaro 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974
Arguably one of the most famous generations of the popular Nova, this new body design held onto its popularity despite being plagued by the 70's era oil crisis. The Nova's that have made it through to the modern times have been plagued by worn out suspension components! Bring your X-body into the new age with Delrin bushings, composite leafs, and more in this incredible new performance suspension system.
Kit Includes: (2x) tall upper balljoints, (8x) Delrin control arm bushings, (2x) front dual-rate coil springs, (2x) front adjustable HQ Fox Racing performance shocks, (1x) front swaybar, (2x) Delrin sway bar bushings (2x) swaybar endlinks , (2x) composite rear leaf springs, (2x) leaf spring shackles, (4x) Delrin leaf spring bushings, (2x) rear adjustable HQ Fox Racing performance shocks
RIDETECH PRESENTS THE STREET GRIP SUSPENSION SYSTEM
This 1968-1974 Nova StreetGRIP suspension kit provides modern handling and ride quality while lowering your car for great stance. Whether you are restoring your Nova or building a resto mod / pro-touring car, StreetGRIP will transform your driving experience for the better. The complete kit is easy to install and contains everything that you need to get the job done including lowering springs, rebound adjustable shocks, high performance, self lubricating bushings, a beefy heavy duty swaybar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions. A RideTech exclusive, our shocks carry a million and one mile warranty. With the StreetGRIP system, driving on the highway will be a pleasure. Your chassi will feel more settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will keep your tires level and planted while reducing body roll and reacting to transitions more quickly and effectively. You'll love driving your classic.
- Composite leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of un-sprung weight.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality and sporty handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve your front suspension's OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- A heavy duty, Large diameter front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
StreetGRIP System Includes Composite leaf springs, Dual Rate Coilsprings, Adjustable HQ Series Monotube Shock absorbers, Heavy Duty Front Swaybar, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, tall upper ball joint, lower ball joints, delrin leaf spring bushings, shackles, hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a million and one mile warranty.
Installed Height on tested vehicles:
|Year||Model||Tire Size||Ride Height|