Fits: Jeep Gladiator JT 4WD: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Superlift Part# K196FX
4 inch Lift Kit – 2019 and newer Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited, including the Rubicon featuring Dual Rate Coils with Fox 2.0 Reservoir.
Superlift’s Dual Rate Coil Springs 4 inch lift kits for the 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT is the first 4 inch lift kit on the market with replacement dual rate coil springs that are location specific. Through specialized testing, Superlift’s engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. These new dual rate coil springs will provide excellent ride quality on-road while allowing more extension for off-road use. These new dual rate coils will also provide an even stance and long lasting durability.
Superlift’s all new Dual Rate coil springs will give your Jeep Gladiator the ride, stance, and durability it desires. Each Dual rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on pavement with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance.
To complement these new dual rate Gladiator coil springs, the kit also includes front adjustable track bar, Fox Reservoir Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links. The Fox Shocks allows the maximum amount of extension travel without drive shaft bind and the compression stop spacers prevent tire rub during full compression
- Made in the USA
- Front and Rear Dual Rate Coils
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Replacement Rear Upper Control Arms
- Available with shock relocation brackets or FOX 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
- Adds clearance for 37”+ tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Simple and super easy installation
- Dual Rate Coil maximize extension travel without “unseating”
- Increased Ground Clearance
- OE Like Ride Quality
- Adjustable Front Track Bar centers the axle
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Compatible with factory stabilitrac® and anti-skid control features (No Problems or irritating dash lights)
- Installation time: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5