Fits: Chevrolet C-10 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
The Ridetech C10 StrongArm system replaces OEM leafsprings entirely. We have designed several specific systems for late model full-size and mini trucks. The rear C10 StrongArm system will lower your truck as much as 10” while improving handling and load capacity. Installation is completely bolt-on affair with no welding or fabrication necessary. For the customer that wants a bolt-on system with no fabrication or welding, Ridetech has the answer!
- Bolt-on installation. No welding required!
- Lowers vehicle up to 10”
- Specific systems for late model full-size and mini trucks
- Pre-engineered mounting hardware to maintain ground clearance, driveline angles, tire clearance and load capacities
- Improves ride quality
- Better handling
Features of the C10 Rear StrongArm System
- The front trailing arm crossmember is designed to allow the exhaust to be run through it rather than under it providing additional ground clearance.
- The panhard bar mount has been relocated to optimize the bar length and angle for the lowered height. This helps keep the rearend centered in the truck.
- The C-notches are included with the kit and FIT the frame rail.
- With the Ridetech StrongArm system, the driveline angles have been optimized for the lowered height.
- The StrongArm system includes new trailing arms for the guys with trailing arms that have rusted out.
- The panhard is adjustable so you can optimize your tire clearance at the new lowered height.
Notes: Coil Overs, Air Bags, or Shock Waves are NOT included with purchase