Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 4wd 1500HD, 2500HD, 3500HD 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
US-based Designer and Manufacturer of Premium OE Replacement and Proprietary Performance Suspension, Steering, Lift Systems and Long Travel Kits for Trucks and UTVs.
Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 4wd 1500HD/2500HD/3500HD Fox Performance Rear Mono Tube Shocks 2.5-4" Lift
2011-Up Chevy/GMC 2/4WD 2500HD/3500HD trucks (sold as single)
FOX-PSMT-LFK-GM8L-2011 - CMS Fox Performance Series Front Leveling Shock
*If using with Cognito UCA kit, also use shock extender kit SEK-2011-8-1
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
• Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
• Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
• Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
• Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
• Reservoir - Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
• Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits