350C operates using low amp draw so they’re versatile for many mobile pneumatic applications. Features include a standard 1/4” NPT stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wiring for simple installation.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed,
recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
150 PSI / 1.17 CFM
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions