Fits: Ford F-150 4wd 2021, 2022
The new ReadyLIFT Ford F-150 6” kits are equipped with heavy-duty 1/4" steel plate construction front and rear crossmembers that offer unmatched strength for all driving conditions. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with the right wheel! The new 6” systems include everything necessary to correct suspension, steering, and driveline geometry to maintain on-road handling while improving strength and offroad capability. Fabricated steel 4" tall rear block offers the correct amount of rear lift while the factory-style U-bolts aid in ease of installation.
- Tapered front strut spacers to correct strut angle
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel components utilizing 3/16" and 1/4" steel plate
- Kits include carrier bearing drop bracket kit for 2-piece driveline equipped trucks
- Full-coverage differential skid plate constructed from 3/16" steel plate
- Includes HD alignment cam bolts for proper front-end alignment
- High-performance ride and handling courtesy of Falcon 1.1 rear shocks (44-21620 Only)
- Tire size 295/65R20 with a 20x9” with a 0 offset wheel
- Max tire with trimming 37x12.50” with a 20x9” with a 0 offset wheel
*Does not fit vehicles equipped with CCD, 2WD, Tremor, and Raptor.
37" Maximum tire diameter
37x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
18" - 37X12.5R18
20" - 37X12.5R20
22" - 325/60R22